A fair refund policy.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our coaching or products for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
We will take steps to resolve any issue, including helping you find a new coach, extending your subscription at no cost to you, and issuing partial or full refunds when applicable.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven’t used it since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
Examples of subscription extensions
- If your coach was unavailable for a week, we can give you an extra week.
- If you wish to change your coach but there isn’t another coach currently available, we can extend your subscription until you start with your new coach.
- Generally, refunds for unused time are not granted (because our coaches bill us in advance for the allocated time). Instead we are happy to transfer you to another coach.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.