About the Book
There’s a new way to overcome bulimia nervosa, but few have ever heard it.
With the Bulimia Help Method, you’re not weak, broken or faulty if you binge on food. Nor do you need to solve all of your other problems before you can recover.
You have the power to recover within you right now.
The Bulimia Help Method is relatively simple. Anyone can do it regardless of age or how long they’ve suffered.
That’s the thing: because binge urges feel so massive and powerful, we convince ourselves that overcoming it must be hard and complicated too.
In reality, it doesn’t have to be that way at all.
Based on hard science and over 10 years helping people who suffer from bulimia, Ali shares her most effective technique in this book.
In this step-by-step guide you will discover how to:
- Stop bingeing
- Stop purging
- Recover without your weight spiraling out of control
- Maintain a healthy weight for life, without dieting
- Stop blaming yourself for your bulimia (we’ll show you it’s not your fault!)
- Feel calm and in control around food
- Boost your self-esteem and general well-being
- Effectively deal with relapses and setbacks.
- Have a normal, peaceful and natural relationship with food even if you never remember a time when eating has been this way.
About the Author
Back in 2005 Ali Kerr confessed to her husband Richard that she had secretly struggled with bulimia for over ten years. They sought recovery together. Frustratingly, recovery remained elusive: therapy proved ineffective and inpatient treatment was too expensive.
So with nothing left to lose, they decided to take matters into our own hands. Utilizing the research skills developed at university, together they began researching, testing and questioning everything they could find on bulimia nervosa.
After nearly 2 years researching, they felt they had devised a recovery method that could really work and later named this the ‘Bulimia Help Method’.
By following this approach Ali made a rapid recovery and the program has since helped over 11,000 sufferers worldwide and is recommended by experts, doctors and eating disorder charities.